“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
—Sylvia Plath (1932-1963), tormented writer
• Yesterday’s WORD: Did you miss yesterday’s WORDs from novelist Vladimir Nabokov, on the miracle of the unwritten page? Click here.
News from USU’s award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• Remembering Alan: ‘Campus literally stopped’ when art prof died, by Katie Swain
• Council reschedules Miss Millville pageant, by Tanner Simmons
• Logan man pleads guilty to controlled-substance counts, by Tanner Simmons
• Smithfield man asks city to remove snow-storage ‘doughnut,’ by Tanner Simmons
• Court date reset for Logan man after no-show, by Paul Christiansen
• Cache Rendezvous—Aggie TV’s last show of the year, anchored by Jenna Lynn and Victoria Cardon
• Expanded Al’s Sporting Goods means sad farewell to Logan Burgers, by Jessica Sonderegger
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
Original PeezPix archival prints, matted at sizes from 5x7" to 16x20" or larger, available for sale: $14 (5x7), $28 (8x12) and up. email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for asking.
(Be)Friend Dr. Ted, Professor of Interesting Stuff
JCOM @ Utah State University—The best little professionally oriented journalism program in Utah.