What? Do you think?
“Governments are most dangerous when they try to tell people what to think.”
—Anthony M. Kennedy, associate justice, U.S. Supreme Court, 2002
• Editorial Comment: Or not to think.
• Yesterday’s WORD: Did you miss yesterday’s WORDs from poet James Dickey on poetry and how to use the power of words? Click here.
News from USU’s award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• Aggie TV News (3/28)—Logan is safest metro area in the U.S., but what about USU? New Rec complex to break ground in Fall. Oil spill harms beavers. And women priests, anchored by Eric Jungblut & Jenna Lynn; produced by Loren Brewer
• Aggie TV News (3/21)—Preston High School student walkout, public safety in Logan, weather, sports & more, anchored by Emily Landeen and Tmera Bradley; produced by Kelton Wells
• After hours of cold, boredom, sleeplessness—free hot & spicy wings! by Dani Hayes
• USU groups launch campaign to end thoughtless use of the ‘R-word,’ by Mary Taggart
• Musicians, film-makers get thumbs-up from Richmond council, by Shayna Marcure
• Town council plans to repave Paradise, but only two blocks, by Dawn Otterby
• North Logan council resolves to adjust boundary with Logan, by Jonathan Larson
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
Original PeezPix archival prints, matted at sizes from 5x7" to 16x20" or larger, available for sale: $14 (5x7), $28 (8x12) and up. email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for asking.
(Be)Friend Dr. Ted, Professor of Interesting Stuff
JCOM @ Utah State University—The best little professionally oriented journalism program in Utah.