Tuesday, December 3, 2019

To the Death!



“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.” 

Oscar Wilde (1854-1900), Irish poet and playwright.
 













Editorial Comment: And I, sir, will defend to the death your right to dress like that . . .




PeezPix

Houda Hump









FREE! Get TODAY'S WORD ON JOURNALISM in your email This free “service” is sent to 2,000,000 or so subscribers around the planet more or less every weekday morning during WORD season. If you have recovered from whatever illness led you to subscribe and don’t want it anymore, send “unsubscribe” to ted.pease@gmail.com. Or if you want to afflict someone else, send me the email address and watch the fun begin. (Disclaimer: I just quote ’em, I don’t necessarily endorse ’em. Don’t shoot the messenger.) 
 
Ted Pease, Professor of Interesting Stuff, Trinidad, California. (Be)Friend The WORD

“I don’t think writers are sacred, but words are. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.” —Tom Stoppard


No comments:

Post a Comment