The WORD is taking the rest of this Annual Week of Overindulgence off to remember what and whom to thank. And to practice for the Annual Black Friday Burping Cotillion. Enjoy.
“Seeing a murder on television can help work off one’s antagonisms. And if you haven’t any antagonisms, the commercials will give you some.”
—Alfred Hitchock (1899-1980), filmmaker
• Editorial Comment: Sure. TV always makes me want to kill someone. Mostly my TV.
MORE INTERESTING STUFF . . . .
Visit our award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• News Flash: USU mathematician named best prof in Utah in 2011
• Logan car burglaries almost double over 2010, police say, by Rouchelle Brockman
• New student Communicators Guild invites JCOM alumni back to campus, by Rhett Wilkinson
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
• PeezPix cards & prints
. . . Catalog here.
• PeezPix & MORE! at 8th annual Cache Valley Winter Gift Market, Dec. 2-3.