“I remember telling my reporters, one thing I never want to hear in your reports is, ‘I think.’ We have celebrified the news to the point where we are losing the news, where it is more about what some people think than what they know.”
—Frank Sesno, former CNN White House correspondent and Washington bureau chief, in Dave Marash, Columbia Journalism Review, September/October 2011 URL
• Editorial Comment: I think, therefore I am?
• Visit our award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café.
• Fonnesbeck Greenhouse: Hobby is now a 22-year landmark in Mendon
• North Logan Council can’t update city’s wage scale for lack of quorum
• Paradise will install meter to measure water flow from spring
• HELP WANTED:
PR FACULTY: The JCOM Department at Utah State University has opened a national search for a tenure-track professor of public relations and corporate communication. Start date: August 2012. See USU HR link here for full posting and details. Email email@example.com for more information.
• PeezPix cards & prints