“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
—Winston Churchill (1874-1965),• Editorial Comment: Yesterday I tripped over an fragment of wisdom, but it scurried away while I was dusting myself off.
• The Paper Chase: Did you miss yesterday’s WORDs from New York Times columnist and author Gail Collins, talking with David Letterman about the future of the paper newspaper? Click here.
• Faculty Wanted! The JCOM Department at Utah State is taking applications for a multimedia instructor, teaching our new required multimedia class and assisting with the Aggie TV newscast classes. For full position description, click here.
News from our award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• Hard News Café March News Roundup (March 26)
• Logan man arrested on suspicion of felony theft, by Tmera Bradley
• The Aggie TV News Team Cache Rendezvous (March 21 edition). Bookmark ATV News
• Cat dies in RV park fire; trailer renter charged with arson, by Mary Stocking
• Fate of Cherry Peak ski area appeal still undecided, by Josh Ruggles
• Wellsville City Council looks for solutions to sidewalk problems, by Jimena Herrero
• Scottish Highland Games: A different kind of fling in Richmond, by Chris Lee
• ‘Empty Bowls’ Fundraiser to Help End World Hunger, by Allie Jeppson
• Trenton youth pleads guilty to December robbery of convenience store, by Chris Lee
• USU Eastern student journalists win 11 Utah Press awards
• Aggie journalists win 17 regional SPJ Mark of Excellence Awards
• Backyard beekeeping 101: Smithfield class attracts honey of a crowd, by Jessica Wilkinson
• JCOM Scholarships for 2012-13. Deadline: April 2
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
Spring sunrise, Cache Valley.