“What [is needed] is a revolutionary look at what a newspaper is and the role it plays. It must accept that it is no longer a mass medium. It is a cross-cultural medium for all people who are serious about being involved. It is not for airheads, intellectual peasants, or for people who put their heads in the sand.”
—James E. Shelledy, former editor, The Salt Lake Tribune, 2009
• Editorial Comment: EXTRA!! Ignore the news at The Ostriche Times!
• Visit our award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café.
New from HNC:
• Cache school board ponders online options for students
• Images of Ethiopia: Rick Egan’s photos from the Horn of Africa
• Review: Dream Theater wows enthusiastic crowd during rare SLC stop
• HELP WANTED:
PR FACULTY: The JCOM Department at Utah State University has opened a national search for a tenure-track professor of public relations and corporate communication. Start date: August 2012. See USU HR link here for full posting and details. Email email@example.com for more information.
• PeezPix cards & prints
. . . Catalog here.