Details, details . . .
“The words are all there, J.J., we just have to get them in the right order.”
—from a Monty Python skit
• Editorial Comment: I have to invoke my hero Tom Stoppard here: “Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you can get the right ones in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.” Aye, that’s the trick, laddie.
New from our award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café:
• Mendon’s volunteer firefighters: ‘Our pay really is helping people’
• Images of Ethiopia: Rick Egan’s photos from the Horn of Africa
• Review: Dream Theater wows enthusiastic crowd during rare SLC stop
• Paradise Town Council election canceled
• HELP WANTED:
PR FACULTY: The JCOM Department at Utah State University has opened a national search for a tenure-track professor of public relations and corporate communication. Start date: August 2012. See USU HR link here for full posting and details. Email email@example.com for more information.
• PeezPix cards & prints
. . . Catalog here.