Monday, October 17, 2011

Obsession

.
Yeee-ha!

“Day and night I’m obsessed by one recurring thought: I must write, I must write, I must write. … The moment I finish a tale, I must, for some reason, write another one, then a third, and after the third, a fourth one. … I’m writing nonstop, like a traveler switching horses midway, and I can’t do otherwise.”

Boris Alexeyevich Trigorin, writer,

a character in Anton Chekhov’s (1860-1904)

The Seagull, 1895 (full monologue)


• Editorial Comment: Writing on horseback is tricky.








Visit our award-winning
student news site,
The Hard News Café

In Providence, autumn means it’s time to get your sauerkraut on

Best-kept secret for fall fun may be American West Heritage Center

Providence council scorecard: Roosters, 1; sleeping humans, 0


• HELP WANTED:

PR FACULTY:
The JCOM Department at Utah State University has opened a national search for a tenure-track professor of public relations and corporate communication. Start date: August 2012. See USU HR link here for full posting and details. Email ted.pease@usu.edu for more information.

PeezPix cards & prints
. . . Catalog here.




.


.

1 comment: