Betcha can’t watch just one
“I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.”
—Orson Welles (1915-1985) filmmaker
• Editorial Comment: I got rid of my TV, but I still eat peanuts. So there.
MORE INTERESTING STUFF . . . .
Visit our award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• Life after the Church: Former Mormons reflect on their decision, by Heidi Hansen
• ‘Layaway angels’ alight at Logan Kmart, pay off accounts, by April Ashland
• Firearms instructor encourages people to consider carrying guns, by Kristi Ottley
• ArtsBridge: Building confidence and creativity, one year at a time, by Allee Evensen
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
• PeezPix cards & prints
. . . Catalog here.