WORDs for a NH Primary Day
“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt. ”
—Bertrand Russell (1872-1970), British philosopher
• Editorial Comment: I’m not so sure about the Republican candidates.
News Note: The nine registered voters in Dixville Notch, NH, (which Spiro T. Agnew called “Knoxville Ditch”) cast the first primary election votes in the nation shortly after midnight: Huntsman, 2; Romney, 2; Gingrich, 1; Paul, 1; Obama, 3. Dixville Notch has correctly picked the GOP nominee in past primaries.
MORE INTERESTING STUFF . . . .
Visit our award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• Life after the Church: Former Mormons reflect on their decision, by Heidi Hansen
• ‘Layaway angels’ alight at Logan Kmart, pay off accounts, by April Ashland
• Firearms instructor encourages people to consider carrying guns, by Kristi Ottley
• ArtsBridge: Building confidence and creativity, one year at a time, by Allee Evensen
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
• PeezPix cards & prints
. . . Catalog here.