—Keith Spore, president & publisher, The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 2004
• Editorial Comment: Keith and the Annoying Widgets—a great name for a band.
• Yesterday’s WORD: Did you miss yesterday’s WORDs from writer Stephen King, on writing, feathers, fear and magic? Click here.
News from USU’s award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• Millville man gets out of jail early thanks to job offer, by Dawn Otterby
• Chicken coop fire lights up the night; no birds or humans hurt, by Paul Christiansen
• A-TV News—Seagull poop, the Beav, lightbulbs & spring showers, anchored by Kelton Wells & Jason Borba
• Logan temple incident ends in suspect’s arrest on FTA warrant, by Jonathan Larson
• Richmond envisions more modest homes for old and young, by Shayna Marcure
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
Original PeezPix archival prints, matted at sizes from 5x7" to 16x20" or larger, available for sale: $14 (5x7), $28 (8x12) and up. email email@example.com. Thanks for asking.
(Be)Friend Dr. Ted, Professor of Interesting Stuff
JCOM @ Utah State University—The best little professionally oriented journalism program in Utah.