Take a deep breath
“The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium.”
—Norbet Platt, writer
• Editorial Comment: Students! It’s not just about remembering. It’s also about thinking.
• Yesterday’s WORD: Did you miss yesterday’s WORDs from a character in novelist Jess Walter’s book, who feared the English language like an unpredictable mongrel? Click here.
News from USU’s award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• Council reschedules Miss Millville pageant, by Tanner Simmons
• Logan man pleads guilty to controlled-substance counts, by Tanner Simmons
• Smithfield man asks city to remove snow-storage ‘doughnut,’ by Tanner Simmons
• Court date reset for Logan man after no-show, by Paul Christiansen
• Cache Rendezvous—Aggie TV’s last show of the year, anchored by Jenna Lynn and Victoria Cardon
• Expanded Al’s Sporting Goods means sad farewell to Logan Burgers, by Jessica Sonderegger
• A-TV News—A bad dog bite, True Aggies, woman gives birth on her lawn, weather, spring football & more, anchored by Courtney Robinson and Kelton Wells
• ‘Beat the Boot!’—commuters, renters clash with city on parking policies, by Katie Swain
• ‘Caring for America’—Feminist scholar describes underappreciated caregivers, by Jessica Sonderegger
• Art, Music, Theater courses will cost more under new tuition plan, by Katie Swain
• Same-Sex Marriage: Even in Utah, love will find a way, by Emily Landeen, A-TV News
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
Original PeezPix archival prints, matted at sizes from 5x7" to 16x20" or larger, available for sale: $14 (5x7), $28 (8x12) and up. email email@example.com. Thanks for asking.
(Be)Friend Dr. Ted, Professor of Interesting Stuff
JCOM @ Utah State University—The best little professionally oriented journalism program in Utah.