Newspapers Aren’t Dying
—Jerry Seinfeld, comedian, actor & idiot-savant,1997
• Editorial Comment: There’s a TV corollary that is so obvious I won’t bother to point it out.
• Yesterday’s WORD: Did you miss yesterday’s WORDs from Supreme Court Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy on the danger of governments that tell the people what to think? Click here.
News from USU’s award-winning student news site, The Hard News Café
• Weekly News Roundup (4/1/2013)
• Friends join forces to keep Lou Gehrig’s disease victim at home, by Jessica Sonderegger
• Aggie hockey takes 3rd in nationals as boosters hang up skates, by Jessica Sonderegger
• NCAA rules put Aggie athletes on the bench for Angie’s cancer fundraiser, by Seth Merrill
• Aggie TV News (3/28)—Logan is safest metro area in the U.S., but what about USU? New Rec complex to break ground in Fall. Oil spill harms beavers. And women priests, anchored by Eric Jungblut & Jenna Lynn; produced by Loren Brewer
• After hours of cold, boredom, sleeplessness—free hot & spicy wings! by Dani Hayes
• USU groups launch campaign to end thoughtless use of the ‘R-word,’ by Mary Taggart
PeezPIX by Ted Pease
Original PeezPix archival prints, matted at sizes from 5x7" to 16x20" or larger, available for sale: $14 (5x7), $28 (8x12) and up. email email@example.com. Thanks for asking.
(Be)Friend Dr. Ted, Professor of Interesting Stuff
JCOM @ Utah State University—The best little professionally oriented journalism program in Utah.